Monday 3 October 2016

Love can change everything!!

Hello!! Making a layout after a very long time....just not getting the time ....I have used the layout for my DT Reveal at Lets Get Sketchy and played with the challenge More Than Words Challenge.

I have tried to convey the message that Love can CHANGE everything ....our mind, the coldest of heart, someone sad....the world....My favourite color is Teal and i have used the shades of teal in my layout....My layout is a 10" by 10" sheet of Blue Fern Studio paper Attic charm...chipboard used is also from Blue Fern Studio. Flower are a combination of Prima, Petaloo and mulberry flowers....some  different shades of teal sequins are used randomly...for the background i first applied clear gesso...then i mixed prima acrylic paint and texture powder to create a paste and applied it with stencil....some random stamping and spraying with Distress Pistachio spray....


Some closeups of my layout to show the details....





Thanks for stopping by.....Please leave your valued comments they really mean a lot!!Thanks in advance:)))


16 comments:

  1. Aaaaw my favourite colour. 😄LOVE the green, and you have rocked the whole ombré thing. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nidhi, I saw your page on More than Words and thought I would come and leave you some love. A Fabulous page and beautiful colours.

    Hugs Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine for your love n appreciation:)

      Delete
  3. Awesome take on the challenge I really love your quote so true! Beautiful layout thanks for playing along at More than words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Caroline...so glad u liked:))

      Delete
  4. Love the green, Gorgeous page!
    Thank you for joining in over @ More Than Words! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Great colours. You sure nailed the challenge! Thanks for playing along at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowww!! soooo beautiful page and design!
    thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty! Love the picture!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I love the color you choose! You got the Ombre challenge down pat! Great work! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete